I don’t see a lie
九月好 hello, september
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch, divided
- 1 1/2 Tbsp + 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Salt and white or black pepper
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3 green onions, chopped, whites and greens divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp finely grated, peeled fresh ginger
- 2/3 cup lightly salted cashews
- Red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, toss chicken with 1 Tbsp cornstarch to evenly coat. In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Once oil is hot, add half of the chicken, and cook stirring frequiently, until chicken is is golden brown and has cooked through, about 4 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate (leaving the remaining oil in skillet - it should be about 1 tsp) and add another 1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil to skillet. Cook remaining chicken until golden brown and cooked through, then transfer to plate with first batch of chicken.
- In a mixing bowl (or liquid measuring cup used to measure chicken broth), whisk together chicken broth, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey and remaining 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch until well blended. Heat remaining 1 tsp vegetable oil in skillet over medium heat. Add green onion whites, garlic, ginger and cashews and saute until cashews are golden brown, about 1 minute. Pour in hoisin sauce mixture, season with salt and pepper to taste, and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens. Remove from heat, add chicken to sauce and toss to evenly coat. Serve warm with white or brown rice or quinoa and top with greens of green onions and sprinkle with red pepper flakes if desired.
You asked, I had to deliver. A full series dedicated to 90’s and early 00’s Hip-Hop/Rap/R&B. Most of us that are 20+ remember how much the 90’s were influential to us growing up, the sounds, the feeling, the people, the entertainment, even the colors.
This series is my ode to a huge chunk of my childhood and adolescence. Hopefully these joints connect with yours as well. If the feedback is good, I might turn it into a full series and do more. Only time will tell, enjoy.
Joints from Foxy Brown, Jay-Z, Kelis, 2Pac, Kelis, Gang Starr, Big Pun, Total, Queen Latifah, Soul For Real, Geto Boys, Juvenile, Mariah Carey, Warren G, Dr. Dre, Brandy and many many more.
1. Foxy Brown - Hot Spot
2. TLC - No Scrubs
3. Aaliyah - Back & Forth ft. R. Kelly
4. TRU ft. Master P - Hoody Hoo
5. Outkast - Player’s Ball (Reprise)
6. Ja Rule - Holla Holla
7. Kelis - Caught Out There
8. Groove Theory - Tell Me (If You Want Me To)
9. Brandy - The Boy Is Mine ft. Monica
10. Warren G - I Want It All ft. Mack 10
11. Dr. Dre - Fuck With Dre Day (And Everybody’s Celebratin’) ft. Snoop Dogg
12. Ma$e - What You Want ft. Total
13. Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Pt. II
14. A Tribe Called Quest - Find A Way
15. Geto Boys - My Mind Playing Tricks On Me
16. Big Pun - Still Not A Player ft. Joe
17. Soul For Real - Candy Rain
18. Queen Latifah - U.N.I.T.Y.
19. Total - Sitting Home
20. Jay-Z - Can’t Knock The Hustle ft. Mary J. Blige
21. Erykah Badu - Appletree
22. Snoop Dogg - Lay Low ft. Master P, Butch Cassidy & Tha Eastsidaz
23. Volume 10 - Pistolgrip Pump
24. Musiq Soulchild - Just Friends (Sunny)
25. Method Man - You’re All I Need ft. Mary J. Blige
26. Gang Starr - Full Clip
27. 112 - Only You (Bad Boy Remix ft. The Notorious B.I.G. & Ma$e)
28. Juvenile - Back That Azz Up ft. Mannie Fresh & Lil’ Wayne
29. N.O.R.E. - Superthug ft. Pharrell Williams & Kelis
30. De La Soul - Breakadawn
31. Mariah Carey - Honey ft. Puff Daddy
32. Foxy Brown - Get Me Home ft. Blackstreet
33. 2Pac - I Get Around ft. Digital Underground
What’s this phallic guy called @yiyi_zee @yangisung? #china #shanghai #zaishanghai #shanghaifoodie #tongchuanlu #food
Tongchuan Lu is apparently the place to go for the freshest seafood in Shanghai, so Tebo and I are out here getting live seafood for her birthday dinner #shanghai #zaishanghai #seafood #tongchuanlu
"I want to be a pilot."
"What will be the hardest part about being a pilot?"
"When the plane crashes."
Sarah Jones - “Your Revolution”
Seen her perform this live in Johannesburg, Sarah Jones is amazing.
Learn how to say “Matter” in Mandarin Chinese sentences ->
1. 对我来说不重要。 [Duì wǒ lái shuō bu zhòngyào] It doesn’t matter to me.
2. 这不是开玩笑的事。 [Zhè bùshì kāiwánxiào de shì.] It’s no laughing matter.
3. 你怎么回事？ [Nǐ zěnme huí shì? ] What’s the matter with you？
4.那件事我赞成你。[Nà jiàn shì wǒ zànchéng nǐ] I’m with you on that m atter.
5. 没关系。[Méiguānxì] It won’t matter.
Naomi puts racist Russian model Kiara’s ass on blast!